HONORS PARENT & FAMILY NETWORK
The Georgia State Honors College recognizes the importance of family members to a student’s academic and personal success. We also want for you to be a part of your student’s Honors College experience. As a parent or family member of an Honors College student, you are automatically a member of the Honors College Parents Club.
Georgia State Honors College Parents Club
Our Parents Club will enable family members to remain involved with their students’ Honors College experience. Members will receive a bi-annual newsletter and invitations to various college events. We encourage family members to get involved in a variety of ways:
- Participate in Parent Clubs meetings (typically held once during fall and spring semesters)
- Attend signature Honors College events
- Join us for Parent and Family Weekend festivities
- Provide internship opportunities for Honors College students
- Promote fundraising efforts for students (such as scholarships and study abroad opportunities)
In addition to submitting the Parent/Guardian Information Form below, please contact LaTisha Mitchell-Johnson, Assistant Director of External Relations, with questions or if you are interested in getting involved.