Come and visit Georgia State and see for yourself everything the university and our Honors College has to offer! Explore life on the Georgia State campus, including our degree programs, housing and financial aid options. Tours are available Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
If you’re attending a Georgia State visit and you’re interested in learning more about the Honors College make sure to contact Ashley Young, the Honors College admissions counselor, for more information about tacking on an Honors College admissions meeting to your tour.
Honors College Webinars for High School Students
Want to learn more about the Honors College at Georgia State University directly from Honors College students? Engage with us through a webinar sponsored by Undergraduate Admissions. Honors College students will be sharing their perspective about classes, involvement, studying abroad, undergraduate research and so much more!
Upcoming Webinars well be held on:
Thursday, October 15 at 6 p.m. (General Information Session)
Thursday, October 30 at 6 p.m. (Scholarship Information Session)
Tuesday, November 11 at 4:30 p.m. (General Information Session)
Honors College Visits for High School Students
Join us at Georgia State to find out about the unique opportunities that learning and living in the heart of downtown Atlanta can provide.
At an Honors College Visit you will:
- Explore our city campus on a guided tour
- Hear from Honors College students about their research, study abroad experiences and internships in Atlanta, Washington and London
- Enjoy a meal at one of our dining halls and learn about downtown living in our Honors Living-Learning Community
- Visit the interactive classrooms and student community spaces in our brand new Honors College facility
- Learn about scholarship opportunities for Honors scholars
Students with a minimum 1250 SAT score (verbal and math combined) or minimum 28 ACT composite, and a 3.5 GPA or higher (College Prep Curriculum courses only).
Complete your registration by clicking the buttons below. Choose one of the three dates below:
Visits will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.