National Award Preparation
Why apply for a national scholarship or fellowship?
It’s a win-win for high-achieving students! These awards recognize and reward students who have made the most of their undergraduate experience. The award preparation and application process is also a tremendous way to prepare for all postgraduate opportunities.
Where to begin? Start imagining the possibilities!
- Review national award preparation links.
- Identify scholarships and fellowships of interest and determine eligibility.
- Visit award websites and check out profiles of past scholarship and fellowship recipients.
- Complete the Pre-Meeting Questionnaire.
- Email Jennifer Gerz-Escandón, Director, National Scholarships and Fellowships or Anthony Byrd, Coordinator, National Scholarships and Fellowships to make an appointment.
- Plan to attend all Honors College National Scholarship and Fellowship programming, including individual sessions in the Honors Essentials series, Writing Workshops, and mock interview panels. See the Honors College calendar for details.